[IRCA] KCKN-1020 Test heard on Cape Cod

I may be one of the last to check in but I'm just now (1245 EDT)
playing back my recording of 1020 kHz.  Like many others, I heard the
sweep tones under KDKA at 0217 EDT.  My recording runs until 0302 EDT
so we'll see if anything else shows up.  At 0216 I noted a few seconds
of a C&W tune so that was probably KCKN also.  Only number 2 heard from
New Mexico - heard the former KOB-770 back in 1969 during a WABC silent
period.  BIG THANKS to Don Niccum of KCKN and Les Rayburn for arranging
and running this test!!!!!  Thanks also to the many DXers who posted
and thus alerted me to listen for the sweep tones at :17 past the
hour!!!

Marc DeLorenzo
South Dennis, Cape Cod, Massachusetts