Re: [IRCA] W stations and H-800 back in action

Re: [IRCA] W stations and H-800 back in action

Dennis and Mike,
Good to see what you have heard.  It really is a variety.  Mike, I just got up so I don't need to hit my head a few times for your list to look fine. A few hours from now, when I actually wake up is when it'll look funny, hi.

Dennis, haha, Well, I con't exactly have room for an antenna farm..- I'd like room for 360 degrees' worth of beverages! (talk about an antenna switch!!)  Talk to Patrick about perhaps EWE alignment or using your fence antenna for TP's- or what ever the case might be. You should be able to catch several of them, if not a ton, particularly if you've caught Norway.  I just tuned to 774- Japan and have audio at 0700 (1500UTC)  I'll get an EWE going for myself as well as a phaser in time. Maybe when things dry out a bit, I'll get my rear in gear.  Depending on things, I might throw- up another long wire also.
73- Doug