Re: [IRCA] 850 SS question

Doug,

From here, 850 SS is usually Mexicali.  They usually do 70's American music, but they may be onto a different daytime schedule.  You should either go to bed or go to work.  I don't have work, so I'll go to bed.

Mike (I used to have a purpose in life) Hawkins

Doug Pifer - KE6GMM <oregon4wd@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi All,
I heard what appeared to be a NA at 0559.   It's spanish, but the NA sounded strange, I guess I'm just not used to hearing it. I have some audio files which I'll check out later.  They're playing salsa type music- bongos sounds etc., not what I was expecting. I was thinking it might be XEZF- Rosaritia with "La Super Banda" which I have down as playing 70's music.  Maybe "La Super Banda" means SS big band music also??? Any thoughts? Do they play a variety of music?
73- Doug

Do you Yahoo!?