[IRCA] W stations and H-800 back in action

[IRCA] W stations and H-800 back in action

Hi Doug,

Wow, if you have 1/2 acre you could put up EWE's in all kinds of directions. Hi
Get a phaser and watch your totals soar.  I'm very happy on the performance of the 130' fence antenna.  The balum really makes a big difference.  Have heard Norway on it, but no TP's yet.  Steve Ratzlaff repaired the H-800 active antenna.  Steve also set up the LED to detect shorts in cable or antenna.  Mounted it a little higher on the side of the house.   Got dangle up in the lead in and pulled  the wire loose from the connector on the probe.  With the fence and active antenna I no longer have to go outside to side up the EWE at 1:00 am. when I get off work.  I now only set up the EWE when conditions are good or get a tip from the list.
Below are the W stations heard in CA and WA.

WSM     650     CA
WMAQ  670     CA
WLW     700     CA  WA
WGN     720     CA  WA