Re: [IRCA] 1630 - someone off frequency

About two or three years ago, I tracked down WNQI569, as being off
frequency.  It is on 1630 and is located in Berwyn, Maryland.  You
can clearly see the transmitter north of the Old Gunpowder overpass
as you approach it on the Southbound side of I-95.  It was about 70
to 80 hz above 1630.  I have not measured it lately, but it is still
off frequency as of yesterday 1/9.

There may be other TIS's which are off frequency, but this is
definitely off frequency

Bill Harms

http://svartifoss2.fcc.gov/cgi-
bin/ws.exe/genmen/uls/uls_site_res.hts?db_id=19&link=WNQI569&applicati
on_id=