Re: [IRCA] 1630 - someone off frequency

Hi Paul,

Local listeners would not notice it. A few miles out if another station
can be heard, they will get a het. The station on 1630 has very
distorted audio though. It does not sound to good here. I remember
driving through Weiser ID and listening to the local on 1260 and the
audio was distorted and was hard to listen to. At least for me. I can
take fading, skip and all, but solid overmod or distorted audio really
gets to me.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin