Re: [IRCA] 1710 Radio Top Inter, Hyde Park MA

Re: [IRCA] 1710 Radio Top Inter, Hyde Park MA

I have two carriers here.  One at 1709.967 and another at 1709.969.
There is also barely detectable carrier closer to 1710.  On occasion,
I have some audio from the second station.  The Brooklyn station is
off, so it is yet someone else. Last season, I had as many as five or
six carriers on this frequency.  I wonder where the other stations
are located.

Bill Harms
Elkridge, Maryland