Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] WAPI/WJOX DX Test Follow Up Notes

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] WAPI/WJOX DX Test Follow Up Notes

Most DXers do have a cassette deck. I did not have CD burning until a
few months back as I don't even use a computer. I am not rich. Not by a
long shot. In the case of KKLF, I sent a CD with my report. I e mailed
the CE to let him know I heard the test. I then sent a snail mail
report. I do not have MP3 either. Web TV is very picky on audio.
   In the case of KAVT, the reason I am asking for audio is because WDSS
1680 MI is also Radio Disney and I do not have a copy of the KAVT
program log for that period of time. Hearing something on a cassette or
CD will make it much easier for me. It is up to the CE on what he wants
for reports. Remember they are going the extra mile for us.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside  OR