[IRCA] Notes on "Inventory Insert" DX Tests

[IRCA] Notes on "Inventory Insert" DX Tests

         First, it's great to see another DX Test in the making, and
one that tests the "Inventory Insert" concept. However, at the risk
of being shot before breakfast, just a question on such tests: who
will be handling the QSLs?

         Maybe I should ask -- Will there be a person (in the hobby)
handling QSLs if the point of contact at the station moves on, or
whatever? Yeah, I know - a touchy subject.

         As I understand, the coordinator for the WISN-1130
(Wisconsin) test this past February has moved on. Things like that
happen, but it would be nice to have a back-up for instances where a
DXer hears a NEEDED state, sends a report, cassette and return
postage, and then nothing. To be fair, nearly all of the DX Tests
which I have heard and reported in the past have resulted in a QSL.
Also, my bust for not keeping a tape of the test :-(

         Regardless, keep the tests coming - I'm a sucker for
listening and sending reports.

         Mike - JAX, NC