[IRCA] Gosh, I forgot! Part MMMDCCCXXVIII

[IRCA] Gosh, I forgot! Part MMMDCCCXXVIII

Subject is supposed to be an engineers reply.............

Am I the only one out west who has noticed that KUNF-1210-Washington UTs
250 watts has suddenly ate it's spinach and is performing like Popeye at
his best.

They have been booming in here nightly the past several weeks.  Prior to
that I had to really search through all the many foreign languages on
that frequency to find them (if then).....

Just curious, that's all.........

don k.... san francisco ca