Re: [IRCA] IBOC/analog reception comparisons.

Re: [IRCA] IBOC/analog reception comparisons.

Keith,

The problem has been that this subject distroys the DX lists. It just
about did the NRC list in and I have gotten a lot of e mails from people
that may leave the IRCA list. We have to think of "The Good for the
list". There should be a separate list to discuss IBOC heavily, if
people want to. Has anyone thought of that? Many of you have knowledge
on starting lists. I just know the damage this subject has had in the
past. We have lost a lot of people. Maybe the subject can be discussed
decently on other lists, but I have just seen what it has done on two
lists.  But again, Lynn has the say.

73,

Patrick

Co Moderator