Re: [IRCA] IBOC/analog reception comparisons.

Re: [IRCA] IBOC/analog reception comparisons.

Patrick,

My point is that the IBOC discussion has taken place on the WTFDA lists
without the rancor that has taken place here with many of the same
participants save for one.  I think you and I know who we are talking
about.  I'll lay even money that future IBOC talk on this list will not
result in the amount of bad feelings as previous discussions have had.

This is a great list and should continue to be so.

Keith