Re: [IRCA] IBOC/analog reception comparisons.

Re: [IRCA] IBOC/analog reception comparisons.

I disagree...Iboc is a subject that has affected (or will) all of to
some degree or another.  While I believe the discourse should be civil
it should not be squelched.  I have stated my opinion privately on why
this situation became inflamed and won't do so here in the public forum.

I'm a co list owner of two other dx lists (the WTFDA list and its
adjunct MW list) and we have had many spirited IBOC debates that have
never reached the noise level that it has here on this and the NRC lists
with many of the same members with one exception.  Food for thought maybe??

It is too bad that this happened on Thanksgiving but Dxng doesn't
recognize holidays :)

Keith McGinnis
Hingham MA