Re: [IRCA] IBOC/analog reception comparisons.

Re: [IRCA] IBOC/analog reception comparisons.

Colin,

I totally agree. That is why I stated that I feel IBOC should no longer
be discussed, other than to mention that some station is in IBOC. The
subject always ends up in hogging the list and always ends up in
insults. It was that was on the NRC list and it ends up here. The
subject has been talked about enough that we all know it causes QRN and
we don't want it. Hopefully, it will die on the vine as others before. I
have e mailed Lynn. I did not want to bother her on Thanksgiving here in
the US. What a time for this to happen too. But as I stated before, she
has the say.

73,

Patrick

Co Moderator