Re: [IRCA] IBOC/analog reception comparisons.

Re: [IRCA] IBOC/analog reception comparisons.

> This is the reason, I think we should stay off the subject of IBOC.

I have no idea what IBOC is but judging by the last 50 messages
in my inbox, I am about ready to leave this list.

When bad social behavior (like the kind of stuff you see
on rec.radio.shortwave) starts to appear, you know
it is time to sign off.

Something to keep in mind: Some of the finest
DXers in North America are on here (heck, 2 of them live within
1km of my QTH) and it would
be a loss to drive them away.
Me leaving would effect no one.

Colin Newell in Victoria
Dxer since 1971
Drake R8 - Kenwood R2000 - Wellbrook Antennas