Re: [IRCA] If Skywave Protection for Class A's was Ended, Would That be Good for DX'ers or Bad?

While that is true, whatâs the logic in overcrowding the airwaves?  Where will be the profit in more stations with fewer listeners per station.  I donât how they are surviving in the current mire.  With few exceptions, AM radio stations arenât worth listening to most of the time.  Most around here broadcast nothing but syndicated conservative talk shows, while others carry sports talk, or preachers.  Very few with any entertainment.  Sadly AM broadcasters are migrating to FM rapidly filling up that band.

How I long for the good old days.  I guess we should blame it on my age!  I can remember what it was like in the late 1940âs and 50âs before TV made an impact.  Now itâs computers and most of the youth of today donât listened to AM radio, probably even FM.

Richard.