Re: [IRCA] West Coast TA reports

By and large I agree with Chuck -- rushing does lead to inaccuracy and I am
guilty of that at times.

Our TA openings can be, at best, pretty sketchy so I often release info and
beg for forgiveness afterward.

No need for sniping at each other however - we are part of a team, a family
more like - and respect should be #1.

Everyone is making a valuable contribution.

--
Colin Newell - Editor and creator *of *Coffeecrew.com
<http://www.Coffeecrew.com> and DXer.ca <http://www.DXer.ca> -