Re: [IRCA] File size limit

Agree with Chuck - putting eggs in one basket is kind of a bad idea.

I ran up a Beta IRCAonline.com website for 6 - 8 months
complete with forum and ability to upload unlimited messages and files
and no one took any notice of it - so I took it down.

One thing that should be acknowledged is that everyones vision is different.

Of the little feedback that I got, a few people suggested that it needed to:

a.) Hold gigabyte Perseus files... indefinitely
b.) Host every radio related file (currently scattered around the internet)
that anyone could want in one place...
which seemed a bit impractical.
c.) Manage the IRCA membership (that was the easy part...)

This is the 21st Century after all - but we have a wide variety of people
with
wildly varying visions of what a "one stop radio shop" should look like.

--
Colin Newell - Editor and creator *of *Coffeecrew.com
<http://www.Coffeecrew.com> and DXer.ca <http://www.DXer.ca> -