Re: [IRCA] Loop antenna

I concur with Marc 100% on the Quantum Loop, for the same reasons.

I've not had my Quantum loop nearly so long, but I also have other
products from Radio Plus+ and they are all excellent.  And there is no
more helpful or knowledgeable guy than Gerry Thomas, both with his and
other MW DX products.

Gerry has been hit by hurricanes and pitched in to help others when they
were hit, so he has no doubt gotten a bit backed up.  If you contact him
he can give you a time frame for product delivery.  If at all possible,
he is very responsive.

W. Curt Deegan
Boca Raton, (Southeast) Florida