-------Original Message-------

From: WWWR <mailto:wwwr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 10/11/05 18:13:24

I have just assembled a web page depicting the current status of the
AM stations in southeast Florida which have at one time or another
operated with IBOC.  The web page includes a spectrum scan for each of
the four stations, along with other pertinent information.

You may find the scan images of interest even if the stations themselves
are not.

Southeast Florida AM IBOC Status:
http://ScooterHound.com/WWWR/radio/sefliboc.html
<http://scooterhound.com/WWWR/radio/sefliboc.html>