[IRCA] Loop antenna

Paul wrote:  I don't want to open a can of worms, but can I get
opinions on the Quantum loop and the SUPER Select-a-tenna? I,
foolishly, sold my Kiwa loop years ago.

*** I have no knowledge of the Super Selec-a-tenna so therefore cannot
render an opinion of it.  I do highly recommend any of the Quantum
products for the following reasons: 1.) My Quantum Loop receives
excellent DX and works  as well now as it did when it was new 10 years
ago.  2.) Quantum products are built by a MW DXer, Gerry Thomas in
Pensacola, FL.  3.) Gerry stands behind his products 100%.

Marc DeLorenzo
So. Dennis, MA ***