Re: [IRCA] digital recorder - OR Cassette

Re: [IRCA] digital recorder - OR Cassette

         The one I take with me is a cassette recorder (Panasonic model
A160) which runs on 2 - AA batteries and uses the standard cassette.

         It has an AM / FM radio included, so I can tape direct from the
radio. For me, I mainly use it for taping TIS / HAR stations, or making
taped comments about a stn I'm hearing on the car radio. New, a couple of
years ago (with a set of those small foam padded earphones), was about $25.
Not digital, but does the trick for me. Only detractor is no counter, but
that's easy to handle when I get home.

Mike Hardester
Jacksonville, NC. (34.47 N ? 77.23 W)
ICOM R-70 - 2 x 75 foot (23 meter) random wires
Quantum Phaser and Patience