Re: [IRCA] Help needed

Dear Michael:
    Although an East-Coaster, I took a couple of my trusty receivers with
me when we went to Las Vegas last Fall, and one of the MW stations I picked
up was the Mighty 1090, which was a San Diego station with a sports format
(Fox, too, if I recall correctly). I know that's not your target station,
but I figured the info would help with the process of elimination.
 Good Luck.
 Bill
Baltimore, Maryland