[IRCA] Help needed

Hi everyone:

On Saturday night last during an unattended in a timer session on 1350 I recorded most of an ID that I can't identify. At 01.00EDT and again at 05:00 I heard something like this: Thirteen fifty AM Radio Free ??? broadcasting from the basement of an abandoned Akron tire factory WA?? - AM - Akron. Could this have been WTOU-Akron with a call change? Or someone else? I have no idea what the programming was as there were at least 3 stations there. Most of what I heard was pretty clear. Any help would be appreciated.

Mike in St Isidore AB with AOR 7030 & 150' EWE