QSL: Old QSLs

Categories: ADMIN, BULLETIN, CONDITION, CONTEST, EQUIPMENT, FM, INTERNET,
LIST, LOG, MEETING, NEWS, PIRATE, PUBLICATION, SCHEDULE, QSL, QUESTION.
or email Risto Kotalampi, rko@xxxxxxx
Radiodifusora de la Casa de la Cultura Ecuatoriana from Quito, Ecuador
verified my 1975 receptionreport on their 4930 khz frequency after sending
them a follow up.
Total time between reception and QSL: 11 years and 4 months.

la Voz del Norte, Ec needed 4 follow up's and 11 years and 10 months to QSL
 ( 1978)

Radio Splendit, Cuenca, Ecuador sent a QSL letter exactly two years after my
1977 report.

Radio Relogio Federal, Brasil needed 2 years and 5 months to send me a QSL.(
1978)

Radio Novi Sad, Yugoslavia sent a QSL after 3 years and 3 months ( 1981).

Radio Super, Medellin (4875): QSL after two years ( 1983).

Radio Vision, Venezuela 950 khz: QSL after follow up in total after 2 years
and 1 month. ( 1984)

RRI Banda Aceh, Indonesia answered after a follow up after 3 years.(1984)

La Voz del Carabobo, Venezuela answerec after 3 years and 7 months, after a
follow up report. (1983)

RRI Kupang, Indonesia needed 2 years to QSL after several follow up's.
Even after visiting the station in 1992 I needed 2 letters to remember the
director on his words that he would instruct the secretary to send me a QSL!!

So, have patience if you are still waiting for some replies, although I must
admit that I'm still waiting for loads of QSL's. Hopefully, some follow up's
will help.....

73,
Max van Arnhem
the Netherlands