Re: [IRCA] WSXM 640 Blountville TN

When I tried for it around 2315 CST I found rarely heard KFI in the mix with mentions of "KFI" and "Southern California" during a promo, looping E-W. No sign of CBS Sports Radio on a really busy channel. In fact, somebody with ESPN Radio atop currently (2341 CST)... presume usual pest KWPN Moore OK.
Randy Stewart
Battlefield MO