Re: [IRCA] DXing stations not on the 10 kHz spacing

If the worst of your interfering stations are opposite in direction from the Pacific Ocean, a Kaz or Flag can be very helpful, as those antennas have a quite broad pattern in one direction, and a good bit of nulling capability in the opposite direction. They are broadbanded as well, though sometimes varying the termination resistor can deepen a null on a specific station.

A Flag certainly helped my DXing as local electrical noise made it more and more difficult to use a loop antenna in the house.

best wishes,

Nick