Re: [IRCA] WXSM 640 Blountville TN

At 2205 I am hearing them here in Shinnston, WV (North Central part of the state )on the ferrite bar on my 380 loud and clear. Meter is averaging 4150 on the display. This is inside the house, in the living room with a 60 inch HD TV and a desk top computer with a 27 inch monitor and both are running.

Larry K8YYY

"No one can go back and make a brand new start, however anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." Michael Baisden