[IRCA] WXSM 640 Blountville TN

>From my QTH in Madison WI I am currently (2010 CST) hearing WXSM 640
Blountville TN at good signal strength. This station runs 810 watts
directional at night with a lobe to its east. From the quality of the
signal I am hearing (I have never before heard it at night, only at sunset)
I feel that it is possibly having pattern problems or for whatever reason
is running its 10 kw ND daytime facilities. Programming is CBS Sports Radio.
73     Bill Dvorak     Madison WI