Re: [IRCA] Michigan reception of 738 Tahiti Thu. 9/6/2012

Re: [IRCA] Michigan reception of 738 Tahiti Thu. 9/6/2012

Hi Sylvain,

Thanks for listening to the 738 clip with the hope of catching an ID -
too bad it wasn't there, but I appreciate the effort!  I'll contact you
if I decide to go after a QSL, and again, I appreciate the offer.

-Tim