Re: [IRCA] Michigan reception of 738 Tahiti Thu. 9/6/2012

Re: [IRCA] Michigan reception of 738 Tahiti Thu. 9/6/2012

Superb and lots better than my reception a few minutes later in IL. I had the SAH from Grafton sometimes mixing with them. I think I may have some weak mx on 684 at 1128 when things basically peaked here. Up above 900, there's a reasonable carrier on 1098 and perhaps a SAH. 1071 had a decent carrier bothering KNX et all on 1070 about 1109.

Shocking strength from KHWG 750 from NV and KKZN CO. KNBR loud at times as was KFI. These would seem the cx to try for HI, but nothing on 650 could be them and on 690 there's some EE talk u/KTSM/Mexico but no clue as to what it was.

73 KAZ Barrington IL