Re: [IRCA] Michigan reception of 738 Tahiti Thu. 9/6/2012

Re: [IRCA] Michigan reception of 738 Tahiti Thu. 9/6/2012

Le 2012-09-06 21:12, Tim Tromp a écrit :
As reported earlier, 738 produced a big signal here in Michigan this
morning right around my local sunrise (1115 UTC).  Audio seemed to peak
for me at about 1118 UTC and produced the clearest audio I've heard yet
from my home QTH.  I've made a 5 minute Youtube clip of the Perseus
capture showing the signal, and of course the French audio, along with
the time of reception:

http://youtu.be/Frc_Qfhlq8c

Hi Tim,

I've listened carefully to your clip hoping to put the icing on the cake with some formal ID but unfortunately, I couldn't extract anything valuable. This is apparently a network program from RFO ( La 1ère ) made in Paris with references to one of Paris' district.

If you plan to QSL them and need any help, please feel free to email me.

Congrats, this is quite a catch!!

Sylvain Naud
Portneuf, QC