[IRCA] Victoria TP's for Friday 10/07/11 - 2 locations

[IRCA] Victoria TP's for Friday 10/07/11 - 2 locations

Took a quick listen at 13:50 til 14:05 on my Sony 2010 barefoot
located near downtown Victoria (2 km away)
and on the Icom 706 MkII-G with a remote antenna
location around 17 km West of Victoria near Sooke (360 ft. delta loop)

On both radios, signals audible on 747, 774, 828 (Japanese), 972, 1287, 1566 etc.

Although I have not done much listening this season in the AM,
this is what I would have called a low normal morning.

Off to Jordan River for 3 nights - 4 days this afternoon...
to Point no Point Cabins - a very good and quiet radio listening location
45 minute drive West of Sooke B.C. http://www.pointnopointresort.com/cabins.html

Colin Newell is the editor and creator of Coffeecrew.com,
DXer.ca and BobHarris.com Amateur Radio VA7WWV - Victoria B.C. Canada | Twitter.com/dxerca