Re: [IRCA] West Michigan DX log - DU audio

Re: [IRCA] West Michigan DX log - DU audio

Tim, are you recording every morning now?  Any ABC 702 Sydney streams http://www.abc.net.au/sydney/

When is the last time their carrier freq was measured? Perhaps it them offset .999 and NZ offset .996. I've never noticed any other signal mixing with 2BL whatsoever but would suspect it would be NZ. Did you have anything on 567 or 675 or even 756?

73 KAZ IL/WI