Re: [IRCA] Oregon Beach Ultralight DU's for 8-16

Re: [IRCA] Oregon Beach Ultralight DU's for 8-16

Gary,

Sorry your final morning wasn't that good. But living on the coast, I
have experiencd the same thing many times. It is nice you had some great
conditions. Maybe things are getting better for the Pacific once again.
I got all of my antennas now tuned up and I will start checking things
out within the next couple of weeks.
   It did not surprise me you had a good opening to AK on Longwave, as
around Midnight PDT I had C&W/Gospel peaking on 850. I was tired and did
not stick around for an ID, but it was the best off the NW EWE, which
probably was KICY. They are pretty regular in the Fall/Winter/Spring.
Weak AC under KKOH too (KNOM).
   Thanks again for the great visit.
73,

Patrick