Re: [IRCA] WASR Test Not Heard in Madison WI

Re: [IRCA] WASR Test Not Heard in Madison WI

The station on 1420 running Fox News may have been WINI Murphysboro, IL,
420W Non Directional Days and 500W/4 tower nights:

http://www.radio-locator.com/cgi-bin/pat?call=WINI&service=AM&status=L&hours=N

http://www.newstalk1420wini.com/shows.php

Paul Walker
www.onairdj.com