From: J.D. Stephens
Sent: Friday, December 24, 2010 10:14 PM
To: IRCA ; NRC DX Tips
Subject: [IRCA] WASR DX Test Info received !!

I just received a response from Dabid DeVries at WASR-1420 concerning tonight's DX test, as follows:

Hi JD,

Merry Christmas.  Please send any QSL requests to this email address or mail@xxxxxxxxx  I did get your message and yes, I plan on beiing at 5000watts at 12Mid tonight Christmas Eve.  It will be obvious as I am running ID's and liners but I don't want to give up too much and take the fun out.  Let me know if you hear us.

Thanks

David

WASR - Award Winning Radio 1420
The Winnipesaukee Network, Inc.