[IRCA] TP DX in Seattle 10-19-10

As everyone else has already said, this wasn't a great morning for TP DX. I tuned around for a bit before heading off to work, and mostly heard the powerhouses at less than powerhouse levels.

I left the SDR running after 1400 UT. It pulled in a few weak signals from a few stations in the upper part of the band. Mostly, it was semi-regulars like 1134 1422 and 1323 at unimpressive levels.

The most interesting signal was someone on 1053 that wasn't the Korean jammer. It sounded like the Japanese station, but it was just slightly too weak to ID. And that was the high point of the morning.....

594    JOAK good female JJ talk 1342
693    JOAB good w/EE lessons 1350
747    JOIB fair-good //774 etc 1354
774    JOUB fair //828 1340, better 1357 w/JJ talk
828    JOBB EE lessons good 1340, briefly better than 774
936    Unid, briefly w/good carrier, weak audio 1353
972    KBS fair w/vocal music 1340, good w/phone interview 1349
1053 Unid, male talk 1417, JJ like inflections but too weak to say for sure
1134    Unid, 1422 weak woman in unid language, presumed JOQR or KBS
1287    JOHR weak JJ talk 1408
1332    JOSF weak JJ talk 1412
1323    CRI, fair-poor woman in Russian 1414
1422    JORF weak JJ woman 1432
 1566    HLAZ Good w/JJ talk 1338
1575    VOA?, weak carrier, not quite producing audio 1429

Bruce
R8A and SDR-IQ, K9AY antenna