Re: [IRCA] TP for 18 Oct from Victoria, BC

Re: [IRCA] TP for 18 Oct from Victoria, BC

Missed the boat here, fellas.  The trouble with leaving up to TOH Recorder
and Perseus SDR is that I forgot to push the "activate" button, so have no
feedback for this morning!  ...........Walt Salmaniw, Victoria, BC