Re: [IRCA] unID 1089

Hi, Nick.  It certainly wasn't // to other IRIB 1st program channels, and
there were plenty of those audible.  I posted it on Real DX and both Vlad in
Ukraine and Chuck here ID'd it as Saudi...5 kw listed, but sure sounds a lot
more.  2nd program apparently.  Anyone know if there were any // MW channels
to hear?  .......Walt