Re: [IRCA] Oregon Beach DXpedition

Gary

I couldn't get anything out of it other than the inflections sound like Aussie EE. At about 2:18, it almost sounds like he's giving the call letters (2WEB), but I'm not willing to be the farm on it.

2WEB has streaming audio on its website http://www.outbackradio.com.au/ You could always give it a listen at about the same time to see if you hear something similar.

Bruce

D1028Gary@xxxxxxx wrote:
Hi Chuck and Patrick,
Thank you both for your suggestions on the 585 kHz UnID DU, received in Lincoln City, OR last week. I'm just starting to upload MP3's from the trip, but the 585 kHz UnID DU recording is posted at _http://www.mediafire.com/?x5avb1mw42lncqj_ (http://www.mediafire.com/?x5avb1mw42lncqj) . After Boston's "More Than a Feeling" classic rock number, there is a DU English ID of some sort, which has defied my best efforts to make out. I've also uploaded a weird MP3 of a booming snarl of 738-Tahiti mixing with 2NR, both at S9+ levels on July 20th at 1255. This signal was pegging the PL-380's S/N display at 25, the maximum possible S/N reading on the Tecsun PL-380 DSP Ultralight. _http://www.mediafire.com/?eea954j14dmzalm_