Re: [IRCA] Oregon Beach DXpedition

Hi Chuck and Patrick,

Thank you both for your suggestions on the 585 kHz UnID DU, received in
Lincoln City, OR last week.

I'm just starting to upload MP3's from the trip, but the 585 kHz UnID DU
recording is posted at _http://www.mediafire.com/?x5avb1mw42lncqj_
(http://www.mediafire.com/?x5avb1mw42lncqj)  .  After Boston's "More Than a Feeling"
classic rock number, there is a DU English  ID of some sort, which has defied
my best efforts to make out.

I've also uploaded a weird MP3 of a booming snarl of 738-Tahiti mixing with
 2NR, both at S9+ levels on July 20th at 1255. This signal was pegging the
PL-380's S/N display at 25, the maximum possible S/N reading on the Tecsun
PL-380 DSP Ultralight.  _http://www.mediafire.com/?eea954j14dmzalm_
(http://www.mediafire.com/?eea954j14dmzalm)

73, Gary

In a message dated 7/24/2010 9:22:55 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,