Sent: Monday, October 26, 2009 6:04 PM
Subject: [IRCA] New MW QSL (KCFM)

After having such a long dry spell, since May, I received MW QSL #3006
in todays mail.

1250    KCFM     OR, Florence, received very friendly letter in 6 days
for CD report.
from Jon Thompson-GM/Owner. Address: 4480 Highway 101, PO Box 20000,
Florence OR  97439.

The station moved to a new tower setup and dropped to 900 watts. They
are using a Kinstar system of 4 poles that are 70 feet tall, instead of
their 200 foot tower. "Kintronics recently got FCC approval on this
tower arrangement, but ours was the first commercial tower ever
constructed and tested."

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin