[IRCA] TP report for 26Oct09 from Victoria: Poor!

[IRCA] TP report for 26Oct09 from Victoria: Poor!

As promised, here are my results for a rather lackluster TP morning, although, as my WCNA friends remind me, hearing anything TP has to be seen as a blessing, and for that I am thankful!  SF76, A5, K1.  Monitored between 13:50 and 14:20, so I may have missed out on some dawn/post dawn enhancement.  "6" unless otherwise noted:

279
529:  SQM at 8
531:  JJ at 7.5 early
558
567:  8 level JJ
576:  7 with ?RR with lots of splatter at 14:00
585
594:  8.5 level JOAK only
603:  8 level with 2 cochannels.  Music and a mumbly voiced CC OM
621:  9 level with 2 cochannels, CC and N.Korea presumed (sl off freq)
657
702
711:  KBS1 at 7 at 14:11
738:  CC at 7
747:  8.5 level JJ at 14:12.  Finally a good signal from them, as they haven't been very strong this year compared to the other 1st tier NHK2 stations.
765:
774:  8.5 level JJ at 14:12
783:  6.5 level
819:  7 level ?N. Korea
828:  9 level JJ and weak cochannel
837, 846
963:  6.5 level ?CRI RR
972:  6.5 level KK?
981:  7 level CNR1 at 14:17
1008
1017:  7
1107, 1251
rest of upper band:  zilch (although lots of carriers, no audio including 1566 and 1575)

That's it for this morning's report.  Here's hoping for better conditions tomorrow morning.....Walt