[IRCA] Mt. Wilson

Looks like fire may be between the Observatory and the Tower site.  This
is too close!  I'm not sure what the distance is between the two areas
but I think that the Observatory may be in more danger than the towers.

Here is a Mt. Wilson blog:
http://www.mtwilson.edu/fire.php

Last hour they said that it may be slightly improving but not according
to the webcam.  Good luck!

73,
Dave Hascall
Indy