[IRCA] TPs for Sept. 1st - Just Average

I guess I was spoiled by the better than normal TP reception over the last
week to ten days. This morning beat yesterday's virtual washout, but it was
quite ho-hum nevertheless.
-------------

738 TAHITI weak audio at 1246, then fair to good at 1258 with French talk by
woman

747 JAPAN JOIB Sapporo, weak to fair at 1246 with Japanese talk

972 UNIDENTIFIED -  weak signal of a male announcer just above threshold at
1249; probably HLCA South Korea

1053 NORTH KOREA - jammer transmission at a good level 1250; no sign of
South Korea's V. of Natl. Salvation co-channel station.

I checked the files past 1300 to 1330, but found no other TP DX for this
morning.

Guy Atkins
Puyallup, WA
www.perseus-sdr.blogspot.com