Re: [IRCA] Tecsun PL-300WT DSP-enhanced Ultralight Radio--Amazing Performance

Re: [IRCA] Tecsun PL-300WT DSP-enhanced Ultralight Radio--Amazing Performance

I am very curious to know whether the Eton Grundig branded G8 is the same as the Tecsun PL-300WT or not.

If you look closely at photos of the two radios, you will notice that some of the labels/buttons are different, and of course the quoted weight/dimensions are different too.

However I find it hard to believe that Tecsun would produce two more or less identical looking radios, with completely different internal circuitry. I would rather think that Eton's photos and weight/dimensions are incorrect, and leftovers from a prototype or old design document.

Any ideas?

Paul