Re: [IRCA] Tecsun PL-300WT DSP-enhanced Ultralight Radio--Amazing Performance

Re: [IRCA] Tecsun PL-300WT DSP-enhanced Ultralight Radio--Amazing Performance

Hey Guy:

I asked Gary the same thing - it DOES tune in 1 khz increments.  It sounds
like it has the same ferrite as the e100, so the nulls are the same as
well: pretty good, but not as good as the 911/912/9012.

As a result, I have a PL-300WT on the way from China...

Kevin