Re: [IRCA] DEC 26 - Eton E100 slider MP3's

At 11:58 PM 12/26/2008, you wrote:

>as promised - some of todays brief audio nuggets.
>
>Enjoy - feel free to comment here if something sounds
>familiar.
>
>http://tinyurl.com/kona-E100slider-Dec-26-08
>
>best 73,
>--
>Colin Newell - Editor - CoffeeCrew DOT Com ---
>Victoria, British Columbia - Radio VA7WWV
>Editor - DXer DOT CA and Bob Harris DOT Com

Colin, some great clips there, compared to the little we're hearing on the coast.  1512 is most certainly Tagalog.  DYAB has been heard here.   My guess for 1089 is that it's CNR6 from Fujian to Taiwan.  Try for // 684 and 909 according to PAL, and perhaps on SW:  6165 and 9170 and 11905.  Oops, I hadn't listened to the 909 clips yet....assuming they're // to 1089, you have your answer....CNR6.  Sounded Chinese (?Cantonese) to me rather than Thai.......Walt.