Re: [IRCA] Station Address Needs

Just a word of warning, WDZK hasn't been at 565 Franklin Avenue in SEVERAL
years. That was the address for the previous owners that ran Spanish/Italian
programming, When Radio Disney bought the facility, it moved and is now at
an office park about 15 or so way in Manchester, COnnecticut.

I don't have the physical address, but I did email JD the Engineer's email
address.

Paul